- Hours & Locations
- Testing Services
- Step 1: Know the Tutoring Program Guidelines
- Step 2: Know your responsibilities
- Step 3: Make an Appointment!
- FAQs about Learning Center Tutoring
- Tutoring Center Mission
- Tutoring Subject Areas
- TASS (Tutor-Assisted Study Support)
- Math Angle
- Tutor Recommended Resources
- Additional LBCC Campus Resources
- Becoming a Tutor
- Tutor Training
- Math Assistance
- Writing Assistance
- Computer Resources
- College Skills Zone
- Physical Science Resources
- College Learning Strategies
- Reading Help
If you are enrolled in a credit course at LBCC, you are eligible to use the Learning Center tutoring service. You can receive this free resource at the Albany Learning Center, the Learning and Career Center at the Benton Center in Corvallis, or the Lebanon Learning Center.
Tutor schedules will be available for booking appointments in Tutortrac on Wednesday, September 28th.
Tutoring will begin Monday, October 3rd.