When signing into your student email account you must
use the full email address.
- Your Google Apps account is now also used to log you on to your WiFi account.
- The "Need help?" link on the Google login page is managed by Google. This link does not work. Instead please see the password reset we have provided.
- Bills are not sent via postal mail and all notices are sent out to your RoadRunner Mail account. Please check your email or login to WebRunner to check your current balance due and/or Financial Aid status.
- Instructions for Signing in for the First Time to your email account.(pdf)
- Instructions for Signing in for the First Time to your email account. (video)
- Instructions for forwarding your email account to another email address (pdf)
- Instructions for logging onto the wireless network(pdf)
Also included with your Gmail account are other Applications (Google Apps):
Organize your life – keep a calendar for yourself, share calendars with your friends, and subscribe to public calendars to stay on top of events on campus.
Create and share your work online with Google Docs. Upload your files from your desktop: It's easy to get started and it's free!
Access anywhere: Edit and view your docs from any computer or smart phone. Share your work: Real-time collaboration means work gets done more quickly.
Watch Linn-Benton Community College videos from anywhere in the world or download them to play on your device.