- Clubs & Co-Curricular Programs
- Art Gallery
- Student Life and Leadership
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Russell Tripp Performance Center
- The Commuter
- Performing Arts
- LBCC Student Email
- Outdoor Activities
- Welcome Day
- Community Engagement
When signing into your student email account you must use the full email address.
Firstname.firstname.lastname@example.org (where xxxx is the last 4 digits of your X#)
- The "Need help?" link on the Google login page is managed by Google. This link does not work. Instead please see Students: Need to reset your password? we have provided for you.
- Bills are not sent via postal mail and all notices are sent out to your LBCC Email account. Please check your email or login to WebRunner to check your current balance due and/or Financial Aid status.
- Instructions for First Time Logging in to Your Student eMail (pdf)
- Instructions for Signing in for the First Time to your email account. (video)
- Instructions for forwarding your email account to another email address (pdf)
- Learn How To Login to WiFi (pdf)
Also included with your Gmail account are other Applications (Google Apps):
Organize your life – keep a calendar for yourself, share calendars with your friends, and subscribe to public calendars to stay on top of events on campus.
Create and share your work online with Google Docs. Upload your files from your desktop: It's easy to get started and it's free!
Access anywhere: Edit and view your docs from any computer or smart phone. Share your work: Real-time collaboration means work gets done more quickly.
Watch Linn-Benton Community College videos from anywhere in the world or download them to play on your device.