OIT Dual Enrollment
Start your bachelor’s degree at LBCC and finish at Oregon Institute of Technology.
- Complete one application for enrollment
- Access services at both colleges
- Degree programs that maximize your credit transfer
- Advising at both colleges
- Financial aid for qualified students
- More classes for scheduling flexability
- Library and computer resources at both colleges
- Easier transition from LBCC to OIT
- Build skills at LBCC and take lower-division courses at either LBCC or OIT
- Match courses from LBCC to specific programs at OIT (read more at: http://www.oit.edu/prospective-students/academic-agreements/articulations/by-college/linn-benton)
LBCC/OIT minimum requirements for admission consideration:
www.oit.edu - information on degree programs and locations
Admission questions: OIT: 1-800-422-2017, 541-885-1150 or 503-821-1250.
Email: OIT - Klamath Fall office email@example.com, Portland office: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply?
Apply online at https://banweb.ous.edu/oitprd/owa/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon
- OIT Dual Enrollment Page: http://www.oit.edu/prospective-students/academic-agreements/dual-enrollment
- Financial Aid Coordination: http://www.oit.edu/prospective-students/academic-agreements/dual-enrollment/dual-enrollment-financial-aid-coordination
- FAQ's: http://www.oit.edu/prospective-students/academic-agreements/dual-enrollment/dual-enrollment-faq
- Deadlines: http://www.oit.edu/prospective-students/academic-agreements/dual-enrollment/deadlinesdualenrollment
The LBCC/OIT dual enrollment program is open to all U.S. citizens and residents.