- Application Procedure
- Forms and Applications
- OSU Degree Partnership
- OIT Dual Enrollment
- International Students
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Grants and Scholarships
- Departments and Divisions
- Student Assessment
LBCC is proud of our international population, which includes students from more than 25 countries around the globe. Some of the countries represented at LBCC are: Australia, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Libya, Malawi, Nepal, Qatar, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, South Korea, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, and Viet Nam.
Benefits – Explore Your Options!
- Ease into the American College System; know your professor by name and learn how to transition into an American university.
- Enjoy our small class size (average LBCC class size is 21 students). Whether they are coming from abroad, applying from an English Language Institute or transferring from a university, students love our smaller classes.
- Excellent faculty who are focused on teaching and have regular office hours so students can connect with them. Many have practical work experience in the subjects they teach, so students can expect to gain a real world perspective.
- Affordable tuition! Tuition at LBCC is less expensive than major state universities and even less than the private universities.
- We have the resources to help you succeed! We provide assistance in science, writing, math, plus free tutoring and college success classes to help you achieve your educational dream.
- Free bus service with student ID card. Enrolled LBCC students can access the Loop bus between Corvallis and Albany, the Albany bus, and the Lebanon/Sweet Home Shuttle.
- Safety of students is important. See our campus security and safety report at http://www.linnbenton.edu/public-safety-emergency-planning-ehs
- LBCC course credits transfer, so explore your transfer options! We give you the skills to move forward with your education. LBCC International Students may transfer to any school in the United States or to an Oregon University, for schools see the Study Oregon Website at http://www.studyoregon.com/index.php