Linn-Benton Community College Strategic Objectives for 2016-2017
- Instill college-wide ownership and responsibility for LBCC Goals attainment (MERIT and Ann and Greg)
- a) Employ MERIT Mission Themes and Objectives to “flesh out” Mission and Goals and to help faculty and staff see their particular roles in their attainment.
- b) Revise and improve both program review and departmental review to document and track attainment of institutional and strategic goals.
- c) Develop and implement Human Resources practices that address Mission and Goals with applicants and orient new employees to our strategies for their attainment.
- a) Provide more resources for faculty and staff, including Professional Development opportunities for developing cultural competency.
- b) Develop an Accessibility Plan, together with implementation strategy, to incorporate students with disabilities into our commitment to Inclusion.
- c) Develop polices and resources for employees to improve their ability to interact with others whose values, opinions, and/or beliefs differ from their own.
- a) Development of recommendations based on a business and industry needs assessment
- b) Expand and Update our Career-Technical programs in response to (and anticipation of) local industry needs and a State focus on the "Middle 40" of 40-40-20
- c) Develop and Implement comprehensive plan of CTE program development and continuous improvement, including HS partnerships, Contract Training, SBDC and SBM, CTE, new programs, and business partnerships.
- d) Expand the Pipeline Program to more schools in our District.