What We Do
- Provide data to help facilitate effective campus planning and decision making for institutional success.
- Fulfill mandated State, Federal, and support grant reporting requirements.
- Support a college culture of evidence by collecting, analyzing, archiving, and disseminating reliable data regarding the state of the college and its students: characteristics, activities, and results.
- Support to college-wode Institutional Effectiveness processing.
- Provide information to strengthen college-wide understanding of the external environment impacting our region and higher education.
- Facilitate utilization of data.
Who We Are
Institutional Research is part of Finance and Operations and is housed in South Santiam Hall (SSH-101).
|Justin Smith||Justene Malosh||Shanshan Wei|
|Director||Research Analyst||Research Analyst|
|(541) 917-4214||(541) 917-4218||(541) 917-4288|