The College values the positive working relationship it has developed through the years with its employees, associations and external customers.
Human Resources can assist you by providing advice and counsel for staff and supervisors on a range of employment-related issues and challenges.
We answer questions and provide assistance in regard to the application, interpretation and implementation of employment-related College Policies and Administrative Rules and collective bargaining agreements. Human Resources also provides information to supervisors and staff on employment-related regulatory requirements, problem-solving techniques, conflict resolution and performance management.
The links below offer general information. Please contact Human Resources to determine how federal and State employment laws interact with board polices, administrative rules and collective bargaining agreements.
Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI)
- Civil Rights http://www.oregon.gov/BOLI/CRD/Pages/C_Crcompl.aspx
- Oregon Family Leave Act (OFLA) http://www.oregon.gov/boli/TA/docs/ofla-poster-2012.pdf
- Sexual Harassment http://www.oregon.gov/boli/TA/pages/t_faq_tasexhar.aspx
- Wage and Hour http://www.oregon.gov/BOLI/WHD/pages/index.aspx
Department of Labor
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) http://www.dol.gov/whd/fmla/
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) http://www.dol.gov/vets/programs/userra/main.htm
Oregon Employment Department http://www.employment.oregon.gov/
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) http://www.eeoc.gov/
Employee Relations Board (ERB) http://www.oregon.gov/ERB/about_us.shtml
United States Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS) http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis