Join us at our Fall Quarterly Meeting, Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at noon. Location and Agenda to follow.
The Part-Time Faculty Association (PTFA) was created in spring 2014 and recognized by LBCC Board of Education as a bargaining unit in spring 2015. We are working on strategies and structure of the association. In December 2016, we successfully negotiated a contract on behalf of part time instructors teaching 3 and more credits. If you are a part-time faculty member of Linn-Benton Community College we would like to hear from you.
We are here to:
- Support our members in resolving conflict with supervisors and administrators
- Provide advice and guidance regarding employment issues
- Enhance employment conditions to promote a harmonious college experience
- Inform our members of their rights
- Provide ways to contribute to the workings of the college through service on college committees
Come visit the President's Office Hours to learn more:
Wednesdays from 3:00pm - 4:00pm in WOH 211.