- Academic Calendar
- Student Scheduler Tool
- Course Scheduling
- Schedule of Classes
- Programs of Study
- Degree Programs and Graduation Requirements
- Instructor Websites
- Forms and Applications
- LBCC/OSU Degree Partnership Program
- Photo ID
- Academic Standing Policy
- Finals Schedule
- Community & Learning
- eLearning Information
- Black Friday
- New Students
STUDENTS WHO WISH TO HAVE THEIR TRANSCRIPTS FROM ANOTHER INSTITUTION EVALUATED BY LBCC
As of October 16, 2015, LBCC will be handling evaluation of incoming transcripts in the following manner:
- Request to have an official transcript sent from your former institution(s) to:
LBCC Admissions & Records Office
6500 Pacific Blvd SW
Albany, OR 97321
- Watch for an e-mail (sent to your LBCC student RoadRunner email address), which will let you know that we have received your transcript and the institution it was sent from. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS E-MAIL WILL CONTAIN A LINK TO AN ONLINE FORM THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE TO HAVE YOUR TRANSCRIPT EVAULATED.
If you've had transcripts sent from more than one institution, separate e-mails will be sent to acknowledge receipt of each transcript. We will require that you click on the link in each email and complete the form for each institution to initiate the evaluation process.
- FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE EMAIL, AND COMPLETE THE ONLINE FORM TO HAVE YOUR TRANSCRIPT EVALUATED.
- Watch for an e-mail confirmation that your transcript evaluation has been completed. This e-mail will contain instructions on how to see the results in your WebRunner account.
- If we receive a transcript from an individual who is not a student in our system (i.e. has not applied for admission) we will hold on to the transcript for one month and recheck our system. If we still cannot locate the individual as a student in our system at that time, the transcript will be archived, but ineligible for evaluation.
- Only official transcripts are eligible for evaluation. Hard copies must come in a sealed, unopened envelope from the issuing institution to be considered official.
If we receive a transcript that is not official and the individual is a student in our system, they will receive an e-mail informing them that the transcript cannot be evaluated.
NOTE: If you have had a transcript sent to us during the period of August 1, 2015 - October 15, 2015 and wish to have it evaluated, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full name, LBCC ID # and where the transcript was sent from. Transcripts received prior to August 1, 2015 are no longer eligible for evaluation.
STUDENTS WHO WISH TO HAVE THEIR LBCC TRANSCRIPTS SENT TO ANOTHER INSTITUTION
To order a free unofficial LBCC transcript, log in to WebRunner, click on “Student” menu, click on “Student Records,” select “Academic Transcript”
To order an Official LBCC transcript ($5 first copy, $1 additional copies, whether official or unofficial), you have three options:
- In WebRunner, click on the National Student Clearinghouse link
- Go to Student clearinghouse's MyStudentCenter page at: http://www.mystudentcenter.org/
- Fill out the Transcript Request Form on the Forms and Applications page, take to LBCC Registration desks in Takena Hall or at one of the centers, or send by fax or mail
Processing may take up to five business days.
Rush orders (guaranteed processing in less than 5 days) are $10 for first copy, $1 for each additional copy ordered at the same time.
Additional $1 charge for faxed transcripts.
Access to transcripts and records is outlined in 'The Student Records and Disclosure of Student Records Policy 7071.' Official records may not be released for student's who have not made an installment tuition payment, repayed an emergency loan, or payed any other debt or obligation to the college, either to the student or to another institution, as long as the obligation is outstanding.