- Academic Calendar
- Student Scheduler Tool
- Course Scheduling
- Schedule of Classes
- Programs of Study
- Degree Programs and Graduation Requirements
- Instructor Websites
- Forms and Applications
- LBCC/OSU Degree Partnership Program
- Photo ID
- Academic Standing Policy
- Finals Schedule
- Community & Learning
- eLearning Information
STUDENTS WHO WISH TO HAVE THEIR LBCC TRANSCRIPTS SENT TO ANOTHER INSTITUTION
To order a free unofficial LBCC transcript, log in to WebRunner, click on “Student” menu, click on “Student Records,” select “Academic Transcript”
To order an Official LBCC transcript ($5 first copy, $1 additional copies, whether official or unofficial), you have three options:
- In WebRunner, click on the National Student Clearinghouse link
- Go to Student clearinghouse's MyStudentCenter page at: http://www.mystudentcenter.org/
- Fill out the Transcript Request form and take to LBCC Registration desks in Takena Hall or at one of the centers, or send by fax or mail
Processing may take up to five business days.
Rush orders (guaranteed processing in less than 5 days) are $10 for first copy, $1 for each additional copy ordered at the same time.
Additional $1 charge for faxed transcripts.
Access to transcripts and records is outlined in 'The Student Records and Disclosure of Student Records Policy 7071.' Official records may not be released for student's who have not made an installment tuition payment, repayed an emergency loan, or payed any other debt or obligation to the college, either to the student or to another institution, as long as the obligation is outstanding.