- Academic Calendar
- Student Scheduler Tool
- Course Scheduling
- Schedule of Classes
- Programs of Study
- Degree Programs and Graduation Requirements
- Instructor Websites
- Forms and Applications
- LBCC/OSU Degree Partnership Program
- Photo ID
- Academic Standing Policy
- Finals Schedule
- Community & Learning
- eLearning Information
- Black Friday
- New Students
All current students can register for fall term early during this special one-day-only event!
7 a.m. to midnight, Friday, May 20, regardless of credits earned!
- Have 45 or more credits? You can register beginning at 6 a.m.
- Continuing students can register beginning at 7 a.m.
See an advisor to plan your schedule:
- Set up an appointment with your program advisor
- Drop-in advising in the Learning Center for students who don't have an assigned adviso will be available Monday, May 16 through Thursday, May 19, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Don't forget that the Student Scheduler is a great tool to plan a schedule around your life!
Priority registration for current students will continue as usual after midnight.
If you have a financial hold, you will still be able to register during this special Black Friday event! We are not lifting or canceling your hold, just allowing you to register for Fall Term 2016 during this one-day event. If you have a hold and have not done so already, you must visit the Business Office to explore your options for a payment plan and ask any questions.