Tips for Creating Your LBCC Email Password
- The password must be 8 or more characters in length.
- It must contain a mix of letters and numbers.
- It cannot contain any spaces.
- A good password will not be a normal dictionary word.
- You could use symbols or numbers in place of letters.
- For example: byebye! = 8y38y3!
- Good symbols to use are ! @ # $ % ^ &*
- Use a mix capital and lowercase letters.
- For Example: "mypassword" is not the same as "MyPassWord".
- Use a password that is difficult to guess, yet easy for you to remember without having to write it down. Use a phrase instead of a word.
- For Example: Use the first letter from each word in a sentence
- "My car gets 25 miles per gallon" the passphrase could be Mcg25mpG.
- OR use the whole passphrase MycarGets25mPg@$4Agallon.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Student Help Desk in the Library