- Student Leadership Council
- Student Resources
- Voter Registration Information
- Clubs & Co-Curricular Programs
- Diversity Achievement Center
- Diversity, Inclusion, Discrimination and Harassement
- Diversity, Disability Accommodations, Inclusiveness
- Reading, Resources & Media
- Unity Celebration
- Undocumented and DACA Resources
- Values Inclusion and Cultural Engagement Council
We offer leadership and student government training, in which a volunteer is paired with a Student Leadership Council officer. Volunteers will learn the job-specific skills associated with each position on the team, as well as joining the team for leadership conferences. This is a great opportunity for those who want to become a little more involved, are considering applying for a student leadership position, or looking for some resume-building work experience.
We also have event-specific volunteer positions. These volunteers are responsible for helping with set-up, staffing, tearing down and clean-up after an event. These positions are great for those who want to contribute while keeping their schedules open.
Lastly we have volunteer barista positions available in the Hot Shot Café. The Hot Shot is a student-run coffee shop, the proceeds of which support the Linn-Benton Lunchbox. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain barista skills and business management experience while supporting a good cause.
If you're interested in volunteering, or learning more about the different opportunities, please come visit us in the Student Union (Forum 120), or email your SLC Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.