- Wide selection of programs allow students to enter directly into the workforce or continue on to a university education.
- More than 22,000 students take at least one class at LBCC each year, with more than 7,000 attending full time.
- Our in-state tuition and fees are less than half of what you would pay at a state university, and much less than private schools.
- Average 21:1 student to instructor ratio means personal attention from faculty who care.
- Over 32 clubs and campus groups plus concerts, plays and athletics round out student life.
Dedicated to providing learning, engagement and opportunity to our students and our communities.
Linn-Benton Community College was established in 1966 as a two-year public college to serve the educational needs of residents in Linn and Benton counties.
Enjoy a quick virtual tour of our Albany Campus, hosted by a couple of our own students.