Family Support & Connections
We provide a helping hand with the challenges of being a parent. A family advocate will help identify the strengths and needs of your family and work with you to find the solutions that work best for you and your children. Family advocates are flexible and available to meet anywhere your family feels comfortable.
Who do we serve?
- Families receiving Temporary Aid to Needy Families (TANF)
- Any family facing tough times
What services do we offer?
Family advocates help with things such as:
- Advice on family challenges
- One-on-One parenting coaching
- Figuring out how to reach goals you've made
- Housing assistance
- Crisis intervention
- Connecting you to other kinds of help
General Program Information
Families may be referred by DHS or can self-refer by calling:
- In Linn & Benton Counties, call: Family Connections, (541) 917-4899
- In Lincoln County call: Oregon Family Support Network, (541) 505-2511