Register For Courses Online, or
Register by Phone: (541) 917-4840
- Going into Business - Thinking about starting a business? Attend a FREE session offered each month at
a convenient location. Available in both English and Spanish.
Call 541-917-4840 for dates and location.
- Foundations of Business Success - Learn how to create and assess a business plan for a start-up or new business in 10 sessions. Includes professional speakers covering topics in financial management, pricing, cash flow, marketing, sales, legal topics, insurance needs, bookkeeping systems, market research, and exploring the lifestyle of a new business owner. Plus one-on-one advising! Attend an orientation on April 3, at 6:00 pm, at the Benton Center in Corvallis. Class begins on April 10, 6-9 pm.
- Small Business Management (SBM) - SBM is a result-oriented program for adults who own their own businesses. The goal of the SBM program is to expose you to new ideas and help you discover ways to successfully grow your business. Coming soon to Corvallis.
- The Art of Starting a Business - Starting a business can be a life-changing decision that produces doubts and anxieties that raise many important questions: Should you take the risk of embarking on this venture? Do you have what it takes to get started - and persevere through the challenges ahead? Is this the right thing to do? This 3-hour workshop will guide you through an exploratory process leading to answers that will help you clarify your vision in order to make an intelligent decision before investing your time and resources in your business project. May 9, 6-9 pm.
- Construction Contractor Pre-License- Meets the requirements for Oregon Construction Contractors Board. 20-hour class in five sessions. Next class starts on April 17, 6-10 pm.
- QuickBooks - 4-hour Guided Tour Beginner’s Course | 6-hour Payroll Course | 10-hour QuickBooks I Course | 10 hour QuicksBooks II Course | Click on the link to Register For Courses for cost and dates. Bring flash drive to class.
- Real Estate Broker Pre-License - This is an accelerated pre-license course designed to prep you for the Oregon Real Estate Broker's License Exam. This 150 hour hybrid course meets Wednesday evenings 6-9 pm, for 10 weeks, with most course content online. Course starts on April 4. Students are expected to have online capability, to self study, to attend all class sessions, and to attend a 9-5 study session on Saturday, June 9.
- Real Estate Property Manager Pre-License - Interested in managing rental property? Complete the State of Oregon requirements in just seven weeks! This hybrid course combines live lectures with online home study to meet the 60 hour requirement for the Oregon Property Manager Pre-License Course. Class begins April 5, 6-8 pm.