Register For Courses Online, or
Register by Phone: (541) 917-4840
- Going into Business - Thinking about starting a business? Attend a FREE session offered each month at a convenient location. Available in both English and Spanish.
Call 541-917-4840 for dates and location.
- Small Business Management (SBM) - SBM is a result-oriented program for adults who own their own businesses. The goal of the SBM program is to expose you to new ideas and help you discover ways to successfully grow your business. Coming in the fall to Corvallis.
- Curso Básico de Administración de Pequeñas Empresas - Ofrecer conocimientos básicos de administración de empresas a personas de la comunidad hispana, que les permita aprovechar más los servicios de asesoría brindados por el SBDC de Linn-Benton Community College, para aumentar la probabilidad de éxito en sus iniciativas empresariales, fomentando la creación de nuevas empresas y la mejora o crecimiento de las empresas existentes, en beneficio de ellas mismas, sus familias y la comunidad en general. Curso ofrecido en Albany.
- Business Plan 101 - Need to write a business plan? This three hour seminar will help explain different types of business plans, the various elements, how to write them and how to use them.
- Leadership Workshop Series - Build your leadership toolbox. Improve your leadership toolbox with this 4-part series. Participants will be supported through vision statement development using a number of visual text based tools. Series also includes strategies for hiring the right people for your organization, identifying your leadership style, exploring coaching and support techniques, and more.
- Digital Marketing Workshop - Build your digital presence! Keyword search is a foundational tool for website development and search engine optimization (SEO). It is also key in online advertising. This workshop will cover research and development of the right keywords for your organization, an understanding of the strategies, tools and systems involved in effective lead management.
Licensing & Continuing Ed
- Construction Contractor Pre-License- Meets the requirements for Oregon Construction Contractors Board. 20-hour class in five sessions. Next class starts on July 31, Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-10 pm, Saturday, August 4, 9 am-1 pm.
- QuickBooks - | | 10-hour QuickBooks 1 Course | 10 hour QuicksBooks 2 Course | Click on the link to Register For Courses for cost and dates. Bring flash drive to class.
- Real Estate Broker Pre-License - This is an accelerated pre-license course designed to prep you for the Oregon Real Estate Broker's License Exam. This 150 hour hybrid course meets Wednesday evenings 6-9 pm, for 10 weeks, with most course content online. Course starts on July 11. Students are expected to have online capability, to self study, to attend all class sessions, and to attend a 9-5 study session on Saturday, September 15.