At LBCC, we are Inspired to help you succeed!
Get to know us:
- Check out our campus! Schedule a guided tour, or, you can view our Virtual Tour from home.
- Browse our schedule of classes and see what kinds of courses we can offer you.
- Have a look through our programs of study to see what kinds of degrees you can earn at LBCC.
Are you Inspired to be an LBCC student? Get started today!
Not sure if you need to apply? You may not if:
- If you have taken classes with us in the past, you can register for classes through your student WebRunner account.
- If you are interested in taking non-credit classes you can visit our Community Education page for registration information.
- If you think you might be continuing your education at OSU you can visit our Dual Degree Partnership Program page for more information on applying as a dually enrolled student.
The application process is different for:
Already applied? Here are some helpful resources:
- Visit the Student Assesment Center to make an appointment to test
- Submit a Transfer Credit Evaluation Request form to waive placement tests and/or get your transcripts evaluated
- Find your Academic Advisor
- View our online catalog
- For important term dates see our Academic calendar
- Find forms you need at our Forms and Applications page
- Visit our instructor website page to contact an instructor
Need to contact us? Instructors, faculty and staff can be found by clicking here.
LBCC Admissions & Records Office
Ph: 541-917-4811 Fax: 541-917-4868